Progressive Bihar - Finally the sleeping giant is waking up

Progressive Bihar - Finally the sleeping giant is waking up
Progressive Bihar - Come support it's growth path.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Prompt response from Bihar Government

Dear Friends,
I had put a request to receive the official Report Card 2008 of the Bihar government yesterday (sunday India time). I had infact followed up with an email asking for the report card in English. I was pleasantly surprised when the next day (monday, India time) I received replies to both my emails and got the english version of the report card too. This definitely talks about the positive change that is happening in Bihar.

I want to appreciate the quick response from Mr. Somesh of the NIC Bihar State Centre, Patna. I am posting his response so that everyone can see the positive change that is coming to Bihar. I have also request Somesh to post this english version of the report on the official Bihar government website, if possible. In the meantime I will post the english version of the report on this blog too.



Thanks
Prashant (प्रशांत)
----------------------------------------------------------
From: somesh@bih.nic.in [mailto:somesh@bih.nic.in]
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 10:01 PM
To: prashant
Subject: Re: Feedback related to bihar web-site.
Dear Prashant ji,
The Hindi version of the report card is available on the State Govt. website at http://gov.bih.nic.in within the section titled as Bihar Magazine. You can find this link on the left-hand side column titled - Site Index. I will try to locate an English version of the same, if possible. I do not know whether it was released in English as well or not!

Somesh.
NIC Bihar State Centre, Patna.

----- Original Message -----
From: nicbrsc@gmail.com
To: somesh.bsu@nic.in
Sent: Sunday, February 01, 2009 4:15 PM
Subject: Feedback related to bihar web-site.

Name: Prashant

Myself: A Bihari

Message: Hi, I was trying to search for the progress report card released by Chief Minister Mr. Nitish Kumar on the 25th Nov 2008. IS a soft copy of the report available and can i see it?

Thanks
Prashant

1 comment: