Progressive Bihar - Finally the sleeping giant is waking up

Progressive Bihar - Finally the sleeping giant is waking up
Progressive Bihar - Come support it's growth path.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New Blog Layout

Friends
It has been over a year and 100 blog posts since I started writing on my blog http://progressivebihar.blogspot.com/. I appreciate all the support and feedback I have received from everyone and hope that I will continue getting the necessary support and guidance in future too.

I have changed the layout of this blog and would like to get your feedback on this layout. Do let me know whether it is easier or more difficult to navigate as compared to before and what is its visual appeal in comparison to the earlier layout.

Thanks
Prashant

1 comment:

  1. Prashant

    I really appreciate your dedicated effort to bring news related to the economy of Bihar to the consciousness of all concerned. I also very much like your way of engaging people who dont see your (and most often logical) point of view.

    For some reasons, economy has been a neglected topic in the overly politicised public consciousness. You are doing a great service by raising awareness about economic issues.

    ReplyDelete