Progressive Bihar - Finally the sleeping giant is waking up

Progressive Bihar - Finally the sleeping giant is waking up
Progressive Bihar - Come support it's growth path.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Agri and other businesses - News and other articles

Based on Sanjeev's suggestion I will be posting more articles on Agri business and other businesses (like Bee Keeping) which might be useful to people thinking about entrepreneurship in Bihar.

I have created a section "Knowledgebase - Agri and related Businesses" on my blog http://progressivebihar.blogspot.com/ on the right hand side. I will be posting articles as and when I come across them. For starters I have put two articles on there.

Bee Keeping - Examples from Punjab

Agri Business Investment in India

In keeping with my earlier post about Entrepreneurship opportunities in Bihar, I would ask people to post their comments and suggestions which will be useful to other people to start entrepreneurship ventures in Bihar. The blog page can be viewed at http://progressivebihar.blogspot.com/2009/02/knowledge-about-entrepreneurial.html

Thanks
Prashant

No comments:

Post a Comment